6981 AH Doesburg
+31 (0) 313 484 948
+31 (0) 313 484 936
Date of Birth: 05.06.1977
2002: M.A. from the Faculty of Architecture and Art in Yazd University, Yazd, Iran.
Subject of thesis in M.A.: [Architectural analysis of] Chahar Mahal Va Bakhtiari Castles
The thesis won the highest rank in the first student festival of architecture
and urbanism of the Faculty of Fine Arts of Tehran University.
2009: PhD of Architecture from Berlin university of Technology.
Subject of PhD Dissertation: Climate and Energy Responsive Housing in
English, German, Persian (mother tongue)
2005: International Management from International Summer School 2005,
Berlin University of Technology, Aug 12th-19th, 2005, Germany.
2005: Strategic and Business Management from International Summer School 2005,
Berlin University of Technology, Sep. 1st- 14th , 2005, Germany.
2006: Business Management and Project Management from International Summer
School 2006, Berlin University of Technology, Sep 6th -18th , 2006, Germany.
2006: Career Planning and Preparation for Job Interview from International Summer
School 2006, Berlin University of Technology, Sep 18th & 21st, 2006, Germany.
2006: Scientific Writing for Engineer Studies from International PhD Student
Seminar 2006, Berlin University of Technology, Apr 21st – June 16th, 2006, Germany.
2002: Earthquake and its Destructive Effects on Buildings from the engineering system
organization of building, Oct. 2002, Shahrekord, Iran.
2003: Inspection of Welding in Steel Construction from Iranian Weld research
organization & the engineering system organization of building, Mar. 2003, Iran.
2008: Research Associate, Nov. 2008 until now, Berlin University of Technology, Germany.
2006 - 2008: Research Assistant, Nov. 2006 – Apr. 2007 and Jun. 2008 – Dec. 08, Berlin
University of Technology, Germany.
2007 - 2009: Leading design courses of energetic building simulation with “DesignBuilder”
for student design classes, SS 2007-WS 2008-09, Berlin University of Technology,
2000 - 2004: Lecturer, Architecture Dept. & Civil Engineering Dept. of Shahrekord Azad
University, Sept. 2000 - Aug. 2004, Shahrekord, Iran.
2001 - 2004: D. general of Arshidez engineering consultant Co., 2001-2004, Iran.
- "Climate and Energy Responsive Housing in Continental Climates", Universitätsverlag
der TU Berlin, ISBN: 978-3-7983-2144-1, 2009, Germany.
- "Energy Efficient Architecture for Tehran", IFHP World Congress 2009, Urban
Technology for Urban Sustainability: Climate Change and Energy Efficiency, 6–9 September
2009, Berlin, Germany.
- "Economic Passive Houses for Countries with Low Energy Price?", 13th International
Conference on Passive Houses, 2009, pp. 111- 116, Frankfurt, Germany.
- "Energiesparhäuser im Iran“, TU Berlin Intern, Die Hochschulzeitung der Technischen
Universität Berlin, April 2009, Berlin, Germany.
- "Klimasimulation zur energetischen Optimierung eines Bürogebäudes in Hashgerd”,
Research Day, Faculty of Architecture, Berlin University of Technology, 2009, Berlin, Germany.
- "Architectural Energy Efficiency” (Poster), Research Day, Faculty of Architecture, Berlin
University of Technology, 2009, Germany.
- "Application of German Building Energy Standards in Iran” in 13th IIES International
Oil & Gas Conference, Institute for International Energy Studies (Affiliated to Ministry
of Petroleum), 30.11-01.12.2008, Tehran, Iran.
- "Passive Thermal Comfort – and Energy Saving - Optimization for Buildings in Hot
Arid or Humid Climates", in Architectural and Engineering Scientific Convention CCIA
2008, Havana, Dec. 2008 (together with Claus Steffan, Salah Kadr, A. Karasu and M. Y. Kim).
- "Architectural Solar Energy Use in Houses of Cold Climates" (Poster), 7th European
Conference Solar Energy in Architecture and Urban Planning "Sun an, d Sense",
11-14 March 2008, Berlin, Germany.
- "What is a Passive House in Iran?" 12th International Conference on Passive Houses,
2008, pp. 411- 416, ISBN: 978-3-00-024073-7, Nuremberg, Germany.
- "Effect of Architecture on Building Energy Demand in Cold Climates”, Presented and
Printed in International Conference on Energy and Environmental Modeling,
Sept. 2007, Moscow, Russia.
- "Architektonishe Energiesparen im Iran", TU International, Zeitschrift für ausländische
Absolventen der Technischen Universität Berlin, Nr: 62, 2008, Berlin, Germany.
- "Passive Houses for Iran” Presented (as Keynote) in First International Conference
on Energy Management and Planning, June 2006 & Printed in Journal of Energy
Management and Planning, University of Tehran, 2007, Iran.
- "Energy Management in Buildings" (Two days Workshop) presented at "Institute for
Productivity & Human Resource Development" (IPHRD), Dec. 2007, Tehran, Iran.
- "Passive Houses" presented at "Building & Housing Research Center" (BHRC) [Ministry
of Building and Urban Development], Dec. 2007, Tehran, Iran.
- "Effect of Architectural Design on Building Energy Consumption" presented at "Iran
Energy Efficiency Organization" (IEEO) [Ministry of Energy], Dec. 2007, Tehran, Iran.
- "Climate and Energy Responsive Housing in Iran”, Presented in Sustainable Urban
Development Colloquium, 04,03,2006, Berlin, Germany.
Phone: +49 30 31428926, +49 30 26543031,
Mob.phone: +49 176 23896011